Employment law advice
Our specialist employment lawyers are here to help and provide quick and effective initial assessment on a range of employment disputes. Book a £150 consultation for clarity on your employment situation and what steps you can take.
What is an initial employment advice consultation?
If you’re involved in a dispute with your employer it can be a very stressful and isolating time and it’s important that you know where to turn for reliable advice on the actions you can take. Our employment lawyers are experts in this area of law, providing comprehensive and practical advice for employees on a wide variety of disputes.
We offer initial employment advice to provide you with a clear understanding of your position and your legal rights. Our initial advice consultations are an opportunity for you to speak to an experienced employment lawyer in confidence. During the consultation your lawyer will be able to advise you on the following:
- if you have a claim against your employer
- a preliminary view on the likely success of your claim
- how much your claim could potentially be worth
- how much it will cost to pursue an employment claim
- how you might be able to fund a claim against your employer
- how long it might take for your claim to reach a resolution
- any time limits to bring a claim against your employer
What are the benefits of a consultation?
During the advice consultation, we take the time to understand the history of your situation and provide coherent advice on the options available to you, ensuring that you get the maximum benefit from the 30-minute session.
The 30-minute employment law advice consultation, provides an opportunity for you to discuss with your lawyer:
- The details of your circumstances, to get an understanding of your legal position, the process involved and the options available to you in an easily digestible format.
- The issues in your case, the application of the law and how the case could be argued.
- What action you can take against your employer by providing you with a clear roadmap of your options and next steps.
- Any time challenges that you may face in bringing a claim against your employer.
- How much it will cost to pursue an employment claim and any funding options that may be available to you.
The consultation will provide you with quick practical advice on the merits of bringing a potential claim and what the next steps and costs of pursuing a claim against your employer are.
Prices quoted on this page include VAT.